GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE
Personal Data Administrator: NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o. with headquarter in Ornontowice (43-178) at ul. Zwycięstwa 178 (Poland) NIP: 635-186-20-61, REGON 522148483. Sąd Rejonowy Katowice-Wschód w Katowicach Wydział VIII Gospodarczy KRS – Nr KRS 0000974315.
KZ 5 000.00 PLN fully paid (hereinafter: „NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o.”).
NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o. declares that all personal data are processed in accordance with the law, in a fair and transparent manner and are requested only data that are adequate, relevant and necessary in relation to the purpose of their processing. NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o. collects and processes personal data in accordance with current European Union law, in particular the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ( General Data Protection Regulation)-as well as the provisions of the Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 and, if replaced by another Act, the Act that will replace it. Personal data is processed in connection with the subject of activity of NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o. which is understood to be primarily undertakig activities in the field of intermediation in the purchase or sale of real estate and the provision of related services, including in particular those located on the territory oft he Republic of Croatia.
NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o. guarantees the confidentiality of data by, among others implementing procedures which allow access to personal data only to authorised persons and only to the extent necessary for the performance of their tasks. NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o. uses organizational and technical solutions in order to register and perform operations on personal data only by authorized persons. NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o. undertakes to take all necessary measures so that also is subcontractors and other collaborating entities guarantee the application of appropriate security measures whenever they process personal data. NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o. conducts on-going risk analysis and monitors the adequacy of applied data security to the identified threats. If necessary, NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o. will implement additional measures to increase the security of the personal data processed.
Personal data will be processed by NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o. based on the following legal grounds
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party
- Processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation incumbent on NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o.;
- Processing is necessary for purposes stemming from legitimate interests pursued by NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o.;
- The data subject has given consent for his/her personal data to be processed for one or more specified purposes by NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o.
Personal data will be processed by NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o. in particular for the purpose of:
- The effective completion of a commercial transaction (e.g. purchase/sale of real estate) by the counterparties of NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o.
- Concluding a contract in the field of real estate trade to which the data subject is a party
- To comply with legal obligations, e.g. entry in the land and mortgage register, payment of fees as provided by law, etc;
- Maintain records of contracts and supporting documents for the period necessary to protect the parties to the contractual relationship (e.g. due to liabilities arising from claims, leases, etc.);
- Preparation of subsequent commercial offers and their sending to contractors NESTOVIA S.C
- NESTOVIA S.C ‘s compliance with its obligations under the Act of March 1, 2018 on the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism (i.e.OJ.U. of 2020, pos.971,as amended.as amended)
Recipients of personal data processed by NESTOVIA S.C may be:
- Entities providing services to NESTOVIA S.C In the field of IT services, human resources and payroll, training, legal notarial or marketing services, courier services
- Employees, representatives of NESTOVIA S.C and property administrators
- State adminitration offices (e.g. land registry office, General Inspector of Financial Information,);
- Real estate offices and estate agents cooperating with NESTOVIA S.C
Providing personal data may be a statutory requirement and a condition for entering into an agency agreement, and failure to provide data in the scope required by NESTOVIA S.C may result in the inability to provide services and a refusal to enter into an agreement. Personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making (profiling).
Personal data shall be processed for the period of the provision of mediation services by NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o. and then until the statute of limitations for claims arising from the concluded agreement for the provision of mediation services or until the expiry of the obligation to store data arising from the provisions of law, in particular the obligation to store accounting and tax documents.
Data can be transferred to third countries (among others USA) in connection with actions taken on social networks and the use of plugins and other tools from these networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram) and in connection with undertaking marketing activities in the scope of acquiring contractors interested in purchasing real properties within the European Union from outside the European Economic Area (among others Austrialia, Israel and Russia).
In such cases, the personal data transferred will be adequately protected by means of an approved code of conduct, coupled with enforceable commitments by the data recipient to adequat safegurads.
The data subject (the person whose personal data is collected and processed by NESTOVIA S.C .) has the following rights:
- Access to your data and the right to change them (e.g. rectification ), erasure, restriction of processing;
- Make an objection to processing in the scope in which the processing is based on the legally justified interest of NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o. ;
- Withdrawal of consent to data processing to the extent to which processing is based on consent, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
- Lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection regarding violation of the right to personal data protection
This policy for the processing and protection of personal data by NESTOVIA Sp. z o.o. comes into force on 31 MAY 2022 and will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and update das necessary. All correspondence in matters related to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com